Jim Yanik

Default Catpoop in the sandpit

"eggs" wrote in news:uFfLc.9393$K53.8865@news-
server.bigpond.net.au:

"Suzie-Q" wrote in message
In article ,
"eggs" wrote:

I agree with the person who said "build a cover." Here in
the states if you buy a plastic sandbox it comes with a
cover for just this reason.

I've seen covers that are as simple as a frame with some
window screen. Or you could use plywood (or similar) if
you're handy with tools.
--

I have a cover for it that I put on in the late afternoon when the kids
are finished for the day, but the cat gets in there during the day. We

thanks,
eggs.

Build a remote controlled cover!

--