eggs

Default Catpoop in the sandpit

"bitzah" wrote in message
s.com...
On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 06:56:41 GMT, "eggs"
wrote:

I'm thinking that I may need to attach some kind of physical

deterrent
to the tops of my walls to prevent the cat entering my yard at all.

xxxx

G'day eggs U have answered your own question maaaaate !
The only thing left is "What kind of deterrent??"
Simple,, Eee-Lect-Tris-IT-Tee.
Works a dream, guaranteed !

snip excellent description on how to electrify cats

I am not interested in frying the cat. Well, that's a lie, I *am*
interested in frying the cat, but don't really want to set up a visible
cat frying apparatus. I'm going to try the amonia suggestion and
mothballs on the fence, but if they don't work I will probably rent a
cage from the city to trap my problem and, if tagged, take the cat back
to the neigbours and show them the evidence of my problem. If that
doesn't solve the problem, then I guess I'll have to hand the cat back
over to the city whith the cage.

These neighbours are 3 doors down and are not "eye contact" neighbours,
even though we have tried to be "Hi there!" friendly since they have
moved in. They have a large labrador and a cat in a small two bedroom
row house with a heavily overgrown yard (no outdoors space), so maybe
the cat is heading to our yard to escape the dog? Don't know.Anyways

thanks for the informative post!

eggs.