Dave C.

Default Snow throwers- tracks vs. wheels

"Retiredff" lbatter wrote in message
nk.net...
After searching, I could only come up with a few comments concerning

tracked
vs. wheeled snow throwers. Any opinions about which is better, and why?

Thanks

Having researched snow throwers lately, I can tell you the question you
should be asking is one stage or two? (quick answer: TWO, if you're not
sure)

Only buy a one stage if all of the following is true: Your driveway is
level and smoothly paved, you NEVER get more than 3" of snow, and you never
have to clear plow drifts from the end of your driveway. -Dave