Posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Commander Kinsey[_3_] Commander Kinsey[_3_] is offline

Default OT: Vaccine causes virus mutations?

On 2021-06-08, Rod Speed wrote:

Snit wrote
reams of your trademark troll**** you always
end up with, all flushed where it belongs.

Snit is running his "Fire Engine Troll" on you.
Here it is:

https://groups.google.com/g/comp.os....ic1PGw-5sXA/m/
eqRxD0a0AAAJ

Quote Engaged----------------

"Snit is obviously flying high on drugs again because he is in Rainman
Mode,
but here is what will happen with all of his threads.

Person: Doesn't that blade of grass over there look like it's red?
Snit: Define red.
Person: Red, you know, like a fire engine.
Snit: Fire engines where I live are yellow.
Person: Ok, red like blood.
Snit: Blood isn't really red.
Person: Sigh, ok, red like a red rose.
Snit: What kind of rose?
Person: I don't know, a ****ing red rose.
Snit: Why are you getting vulgar with me?
Person: Because you are an idiot.
Snit: You attack me because you have nothing to say.
Person: I've been trying to say something to you for two days now. You
don't listen.
Snit: Define something.
Person: Are you some kind of asshole?
Snit: Why are you attacking me.
Person: I'm tired of playing your idiotic game.
Snit: You ran away. I won.
Person: dead silence.

And this is how snit keeps his circus alive."

Quote disengaged-----------

ROTFPMSL! A very good description of Snit, or indeed any weirdo with OCD.