Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Bacon[_2_] Chris Bacon[_2_] is offline

Default Stairlift - batteries/maintenance/instruction/opinions

On 08/06/2021 20:35, AnthonyL wrote:
On Tue, 8 Jun 2021 20:22:19 +0100, Martin Brown
wrote:
https://www.manualslib.com/manual/16...izon-Plus.html

Maybe I'm paranoid but as a matter of routine I avoid all those sites
offering manuals as I have no real idea of what I'll actually be
downloading. Is manualslib.com a reputable source?

Looks good to me.

I've used various manuals from there before. There's alo the youtube
installation video I psoted earlier. Go for it!

I'd like to DIY a "porter chair", a pushable rerclining chair with
wheels for disabled/immobile people. They're expensive, AND the sales
push is horrendous. It would be good to be able to avoid the rip-off
merchantd. Was thinking of modifying me ol' mum's rise recliner to
recline only, and weld on braked wheels and a push handle. But the arms
would be better if "removable". Hm, tricky.