Dorot29701

Default House won't Sell - Need Advice

I live in FL - in the past whenever homes in my neighborhood came on the market
they sold in just days. Now, there are homes on the market - close but not
"in" this subdivision - and the signs have been out for several months. I
believe the market is slowing down and if you have a house for sale you must be
very careful not to over price it and do whatever you can to make it
attractive.

You also may want to go out and buy one of those small St. Joseph statues
(about $1) and bury it upside down in the backyard. It has a reputation for
working miracles - worked for me!

Dorothy