Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Bacon[_2_] Chris Bacon[_2_] is offline

Default Stairlift - batteries/maintenance/instruction/opinions

On 07/06/2021 18:17, AnthonyL wrote:
On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 13:56:05 +0100, Chris Bacon

https://www.tayna.co.uk/mobility-bat...-pair-stannah/

(1 pair of batteries, ~£26 delivered). Tayna seem to be good, and I have
bought mobility svcooter/car/stairlift/motorbike batteries there.

Good stuff if they've got what my neighbour needs.

They do look the same size, with the same terminal connecters and +/-
positions. Get the side cover off his stairlift, and have a look. If you
help him he should be grateful and buy you beers and beers.