Posted to uk.d-i-y
Spike[_6_] Spike[_6_] is offline

Default A Big Climate Problem With Few Easy Solutions: Planes

On 07/06/2021 09:26, T i m wrote:
Spike wrote:

On 06/06/2021 17:15, T i m wrote:

Spike wrote:

So why *don't* you eat sheep or cows but eat everything else?

There has to be *a* reason, (religious, cultural, cult 'rules', your
parents were a cow and a sheep (does that make a troll?), allergy,
taste, logical inconsistency etc) unless you really are just
completely bonkers ( my money is on the last one).

It's called 'freedom of choice', just like you exercise when choosing
between tofuburgers or Plant Pioneers meat-free chicken, or feeding your
dog a vegan diet (the dog having no choice to exercise, of course).

So still no actual answer then?

So you don't believe in freedom of choice. I can't say I'm surprised, as
you are are The Custodian Of The One True Way - which is an
anti-meat-eating crusade thinly disguised under a veganist cloak.

Anyone would think you were lying and you do eat cows and sheep?

I can't answer for what other people think.

No one is questioning (or interested in) your freedom of choice,

Then stop questioning my freedom of choice. No-one questions yours.

--
Spike