Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default Vegan children have stunted growth

On 06/06/2021 20:02, T i m wrote:
On 6 Jun 2021 18:13:52 GMT, Tim+ wrote:

snip

This is one of my biggest bugbears. The only thing stopping vegans being
€śnormal€ť guests is their inability to compromise.

Really, you find their not wanting the blood of an innocent creature
on their hands confusing, when it's completely avoidable?

After preparing and cooking there would be no blood. More likely some
splashed gravy.

Id have a lot more
respect for folk on self imposed restrictive diets

Or 'more humane and compassionate / healthy / ecological' lifestyles?

By improving animal welfare, something that is independent on whether
guests are vegan or not.

The irony is that you should be happy they still respect you!

I don't respect fanatics. I don't expect any respect from a fanatic in
return.

if they followed normal
social codes and compromised when theyre guests.

See elsewhere.

Quite.

They are inviting you round for a game of cards.
You are inviting them round for some dog fighting, not chess.

Nope, only a sicko would think inviting guests round for a meal is
equivalent to dog fighting.

You are sick, get help.