Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default Vegan children have stunted growth

On 06/06/2021 20:06, T i m wrote:
On Sun, 6 Jun 2021 19:26:39 +0100, Andrew
wrote:

On 06/06/2021 16:15, Spike wrote:
On 06/06/2021 14:35, T i m wrote:

Or all the habitat loss leading to species loss, probably 'not your
problem' either (other than you are causing it of course), till some
animal you like to eat goes extinct of course.

You forgot to mention habitat loss due to growing crops for vegans.

And for "bio fuel"

Nope, it's the exact same issue.

There is enough arable land to grow enough food to feed the entire
world population 1.5x over.

Some say more than that.

If we weren't 'wasting space' to grow food for livestock, we could be
using that space for growing other stuff, inc biofuels.

No, the population would simply grow to match the food source.