Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Vegan children have stunted growth

On 06/06/2021 18:23, Fredxx wrote:
On 06/06/2021 17:13, ARW wrote:
On 06/06/2021 11:54, alan_m wrote:
On 06/06/2021 08:29, williamwright wrote:
It was in yesterday's Times. Apparently they have poor bones and
they are shorter than normal.
I suppose the authorities should pick up on this. But it's like FGM,
child abuse that's overlooked because a lot of people do it. However
I don't suppose vegans are regarded as being above the law like
certain other groups.

Bill

Veganism is just another crackpot religion, hence the sermons we
constantly get on this group about the subject

And they are not very good at stats.

https://trulyexperiences.com/blog/ve...uk-statistics/

If I was making stats up I would at least try to make them look credible.

I liked the bit:

* 7.2 million British adults currently follow a meat-free diet
* 262,000 more men than women dont consume meat (7.2 million vs 7 million)

Of course meat free doesn't mean vegan.

It is true that 82% of statistics are made up in the spot.

50% of Brits know someone that is vegan.

Personally I would tattoo the ****ers for target practice of a knuckle
sandwich.

--
Adam