Posted to uk.d-i-y
anon anon is offline

Default Apologies...

"JNugent" wrote in message
...for writing a "test" post.

My SMTP settings are proving elusive - working in some NGs and resolutely not in
others.

There are plenty of test newsgroups on most servers for this very purpose.
atl.test is one

Meanwhile this may prove of interest (rejected on ULM)

Are you sure that for some reason your NewsReader isn't truncating posts ?

On 2021-06-04, JNugent wrote:
On Fri, 4 Jun 2021 00:48:42 +0100, JNugent
wrote:
The leader of the Labour Party is not warranted any respect.

I did not write that.

I'm afraid you have a forger who's paying impressively close attention
to detail when pretending to be you then.

I did not write it.

It doesn't even make any sense.

In the *orignal* post you claim not to have written, you wrote
*three* lines in all.

Which taken together *do* make sense.

quote

"JNugent" wrote in message

The leader of the Labour Party is not warranted any respect.

Thank you.

I'll pass that on.

/quote

If not strictly in accordance with what one might expect you to post
in respect of the Labour Party.

I suggest you check again. Because accusations of forgery. even when totally
unwarranted as in this case, can undermine trust in the Group.