Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Vegan children have stunted growth

On Sun, 6 Jun 2021 11:54:34 +0100, alan_m
wrote:

snip

Veganism is just another crackpot religion,

Aww bless. Ok, let's replace the word 'veganism' with 'not being cruel
to and killing animals' and 'religion / beliefs' with 'fact' and see
how you then sound. That's right, 'like a nutter'! ;-)

hence the sermons

Advocacy, as happened to end slavery, to give women the vote, to end
racism, more things I'm sure people like you preferred others had kept
quiet about.

we
constantly get on this group about the subject

And that you have no obligation to read let alone reply to, unless
your inability to refrain is the same as that from causing pain,
suffering, exploitation and death to innocent animals of course?

And what about the pollution to the environment the livestock cause
that affects *everyone*, I'm guessing you don't care about that
either, or the fact that what we are doing re food isn't sustainable?

Or all the habitat loss leading to species loss, probably 'not your
problem' either (other than you are causing it of course), till some
animal you like to eat goes extinct of course.

Luckily more and more people *do* care about such things and are
actually doing something about it, for the benefit of everyone (other
than those making a living from the death and exploitation of animals
of course).

Cheers, T i m