Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Removing facefbook

That is hardly helpful is it? I would ask a similar question, since as I say
no matter how you get rid of it or do not actually use it or unsubscribe,
you will find its still tracking you if you are not very careful.Remember
its not Just Facebook, they own a lot of other companies now, and unless you
change your ip address etc, you will be tracked. Most of that time it is of
no consequence, but there does come a time when so much data on a given
person is known, it is easy to identify them. Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Chris Bacon" wrote in message
On 05/06/2021 10:39, Broadback wrote:
Is there an easy way to remove it in total from my computer please?

Set fire to it, then sit on it.

Why post such crap here? Go 'way.