Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT: Online prescriptions. Better than Boots?

In article ,
T i m wrote:
I've re-submitted my delivery order to see what happens. I thought I
was reacting to their 'Time to re-request your prescription emails so
it will be interesting to see what happens if it get's cancelled
again.

Before using the web service, I could just phone my surgery for a repeat
prescription (but of course phones can be busy) or email them. And they
sent the prescription (electronically, I'd guess) to the chemist of my
choice. Which they kept on file as my preferred one.

--
*Most people have more than the average number of legs*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.