Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT: Online prescriptions. Better than Boots?

In article ,
T i m wrote:
So, can anyone confirm if I should be able to get at least say 1 years
worth of prescriptions delivered (monthly presumably) *without* having
to keep requesting them please?

My GP told me the maximum she can prescribe (for my blood pressure
tablets) is a two month's supply.

Could be to do with shelf life. And to prevent waste. If someone stops
needing the prescription [if only by dying ;-) ] or it has to be changed.

I registered with EMIS patient access - the one promoted at my surgery.
Don't remember it being a problem to register, and I can order repeat
prescriptions easily online. Never bothered having them delivered - I just
collect from my local nominated chemist.

--
*Corduroy pillows are making headlines.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.