Posted to uk.d-i-y
Alan J. Wylie Alan J. Wylie is offline

Default OT: Online prescriptions. Better than Boots?

My local pharmacy has a man who drives round the local area
delivering prescriptions.

I can phone them up and they are always very helpful.

Usually I get 4 weeks worth at a time. The manufacturer of the generic
medication varies each time. One time there were 30 or so doses in a
box: it had been opened and the blister pack cut so that I only got the
usual 28. I can only assume that after a while someone is going to get a
box full of offcuts.

--
Alan J. Wylie https://www.wylie.me.uk/

Dance like no-one's watching. / Encrypt like everyone is.
Security is inversely proportional to convenience