Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT: ATTN: Rod Speed: Alexa et al listen in on you.

Commander Kinsey wrote

https://nordvpn.com/blog/phone-liste...eningTest_NT_S

Its bull****. I do have quite a few mates of mine that
show up at my place in person to get me to help
them with all sorts of stuff, usually govt forms and
getting mobile phones unlocked and fixing their
computers, cars, houses etc etc etc. NOT ONCE have
I ever seen an ad for anything discussed and I have
3 systems listening to our conversations, goggle
/nest home mini, echo dot and siri on the iphone.

And I make and receive almost all calls on my mobile
phone and always use speakerphone mode with it
when at home too and not once has anything we
have discussed showed up in an ad either.

I do mostly buy stuff on the net, quite a bit recently
and do get ads for the sort of stuff I have just bought.
I couldn't care less and don't even bother to fart
around with ad killers on my computer or phone.