Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default OT: Online prescriptions. Better than Boots?

On 4 Jun 2021 17:57:11 GMT, Tim Streater
wrote:

snip

The scrunched up brown paper is a pain here too.

The two types of recyclable dunnage I see most are what looks like
partly shredded cardboard (that looks like a grass skirt) or lengths
of brown paper that is dispensed and formed slightly though a nozzle
to give it bulk to pad out lighter things in bigger boxes.

The latter is fairly trivial to open back out into a flat sheet and
then fold / roll up like any other flat / plain paper and then takes
up little room in the recycling (and partly why I believe they use
it).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2juZGznfck

Cheers, T i m