Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT: Online prescriptions. Better than Boots?

On Fri, 04 Jun 2021 14:41:54 +0100, Theo wrote:

The recycling wheelie bin is already full with other things. Amazon
sending multiple-cubic-feet boxes of scrunched up brown paper (which
can't be trivially compressed) means they rapidly fill any remain space
in the bin (which being tall and narrow isn't really designed for
cardboard and so lots of space is wasted).

I keep a Stanley knife nearby, and spend a minute or two slicing the
boxes into conveniently-sized rectangles that fill the bin efficiently.
But I agree about the scrunched-up paper.

We give all the bubble wrap to a friend who is an artist in glass.