Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Green Chris Green is offline

Default OT: Online prescriptions. Better than Boots?

T i m wrote:

Now, they have been sending them though monthly (just 1 box x 5mG
Amlodopine) but it seems I have to 'request' them monthly, not what I
thought I was going to have to do.

I think that's the way it works, I assume there are government/NHS
guidelines that say doctors can't prescribe for more than a month at a
time.

Unfortunately their email-reminder ends up in my spam folder so unless
I check I can miss the reminder and run out.

Don't you notice you only have (say) a week's worth left? That's how
I get reminded - when there's only 7 pills left I get on-line and
order more.

So, can anyone confirm if I should be able to get at least say 1 years
worth of prescriptions delivered (monthly presumably) *without* having
to keep requesting them please?

I think you're not going to get what you want!

--
Chris Green
ยท