Posted to uk.d-i-y
williamwright williamwright is offline

Default conduction

On 03/06/2021 21:51, Dave W wrote:
On Thu, 3 Jun 2021 14:02:23 +0100, williamwright
wrote:

If two conductors are merely touched together electricity can flow
between them. That just seems too easy somehow. I mean, just touching?
That's ridiculous. I've always thought that it ought to need more
intimate bonding between conductors for current to flow. Even if the
conductors aren't touching, sometimes there's a spark.

Another question. Why do I wonder about such things?

Bill

"ridiculous"? You were once the aerial expert, but now you've sunk to
nutter status in my eyes. By all means wonder, but please research
before posting here.

Clearly you have a very shuttered mind.

Bill