Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT: How to attract cows

"Commander Kinsey" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 01 Jun 2021 03:43:24 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

On 31/05/2021 18:41, T i m wrote:
are just talking
heads to them, a noise to be ignored and the only people they listen
to are those who happen to share the same POV as them. Anyone holding
a contradictory POV to them is the enemy.

That doesn't make sense. My posts here are to correct your lamentable
lies, and put forward the fallacy that a vegan diet is healthy.

Meanwhile you put forwards the fallacy that you need a good diet. Vitamin
supplement companies make a fortune out of people like you. Our bodies
are designed to digest whatever is available.

But we know that in the early 20th century, there were some
real medical downsides with an inadequate diet and that was
mostly fixed with necessary nutrients added to commercially
available food like flour etc.

Some dietary deficiencys like vitamin C can kill you, scurvy.