Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default A Big Climate Problem With Few Easy Solutions: Planes

On 03/06/2021 20:57, T i m wrote:
On Thu, 3 Jun 2021 20:43:20 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

On 03/06/2021 17:09, Robin wrote:
On 03/06/2021 15:08, T i m wrote:

snip a puzzling response from someone so keen on "the bigger picture"

HTH.

It did help.Â* I am persuaded my remaining life is too short to read
anything more from or in response to you.Â* Bye.

My reaction exactly about a year ago

And ye, a year later, here you are still taking about me and replying
to my posts from behind your (obviously broken) cowardly killfile!

Are you now whingeing he's killfiled you he doesn't value your on-topic
posts either?

The only coward here is the one that won't entertain a discussion and
when shown to have lied resorts to abuse.

I guess it must give you solace to be in the company of others
preferring to bury their heads in the sand than face a truth that
hurts. ;-(

You don't respond to my posts because the truth hurts. That could well
be because you know your own arguments carry little or no substance.

But hey, I shouldn't really reply to you, seeing how many people have
you killfiled!

He provides more useful info that any of your posts.