Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Escape from a locked car

On Thu, 03 Jun 2021 19:56:36 +0000, Bob Eager wrote:

On Thu, 03 Jun 2021 17:08:28 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

I would recommend what3words for those circumstances. As an aside it
also integrates with SatNavs for those difficult places to find.

Although it appears it is not infallible:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-57156797

The idea is that a simple misspelling of one of the words will be
obvious.
If the words suggest a different country then you ask again until it's
consistent with the known area / land features.

I've seen at least one example where the two locations were close enough
to be plausible, but far enough away to be dangerous.

Try:

///ashes.string.take

and

///ashes.string.takes