Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default A Big Climate Problem With Few Easy Solutions: Planes

On Thu, 3 Jun 2021 13:50:09 +0000, Spike
wrote:

On 03/06/2021 11:44, T i m wrote:

It's difficult to discuss anything with someone who has a closed mind
and there is nothing more close than someone who has been
indoctrinated over most of their lives to accept something they agree
is against their morals.

Having been through your anti-meat-eating veganist-conditioning exercise
when very young, I'd have to say it doesn't work.

Doesn't work for you maybe.

I'm having a vegan
pizza tonight, balanced with added cheese and chicken.

Plenty of other non animal things you could have added to that to make
it 'balanced'.

The morality is
that we are at the very top of the food chain.

Only by the virtual of our ability to use tools / weapons. I would
*love* to see you go 1 to 1 with even a chimp with just the tools you
were born with.

Get over it.

I don't need to get over anything as I'm the one who's actions are
aligned with my morals. I know yours are *very* confused as you can't
decide which animals to cause suffering and death to and which not.

Confront any average meat eater with
slaughterhouse footage and they cringe and are disgusted. Why do they
react like that if what they are seeing is 'natural' and 'normal'?

Anyone who has seen the opening 30 minutes of Saving Private Ryan, and
watched the occasional TV programme dealing with slaughterhouses, won't
have an issue,

Bull****. Massive difference between what we see on TV and what we
encounter in real life. Unless you are one of those that watch a
Batman film and then think you can fly?

Snowflakes and veganists might.

Ah, people with the ability to show compassion and benevolence, don't
want to promote antibiotic resistance, risk zoonotic pandemics, create
unnecessarily levels of pollution and maintain a sustainable food
supply ... and not consider themselves a God you mean?

Keep stamping on those chickens!

Cheers, T i m

p.s. Have we missed where you have told us why you don't eat cows and
sheep but do eat chickens?