Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default A Big Climate Problem With Few Easy Solutions: Planes

On 03/06/2021 13:07, T i m wrote:
On Thu, 3 Jun 2021 11:12:28 +0000, Spike
wrote:

On 03/06/2021 09:26, Steve Walker wrote:
On 03/06/2021 08:40, Tim Lamb wrote:
Robin writes
On 02/06/2021 19:18, John Rumm wrote:

snip

Â*Given the tools, I would be happy to filter just the off topic
rants. Then we would both be happy.

As would I

Sadly, with so little current *on topic* input from Tim, I have adopted
the full sanction.

I invoked that some time ago. I could cope with him stating his point of
view in one OT thread, but not proselytising in every thread possible,
when no more than 2 or 3 posts would have covered it all.

A T-bird filter based on
Match all
Subject Contains OT
Author is T i m
Action Mark Message As Read

...will, if you select Unread Messages in the View pane, mean that these
won't be seen.

Thanks for that. The less denial I have to deal with here the easier
it will be for me to properly discuss the topic (that impacts us all)
with the grownups. ;-)

If you stop posting lies you wouldn't feel so much in denial when
they're shown to be utterly fallacious.

It's not as if he has anything new to say on the topic, after all.

You seem to find plenty to reply to troll?

I wouldn't call it trolling, correcting your lies and putting them into
perspective.

Trolling is your department.

Cheers, T i m

p.s. And I use the same email address, news reader, news server (till
I have to move from VM) and (real) name to make killfiling easier. No
socks, aliases or hiding behind false email addresses here.

You're not in my killfile when it is my duty to correct your obsessive
fanaticism of telling lies.