Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Oops, if you're unvaccinated.

"Muggles" wrote in message ...
On 6/1/2021 6:42 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 5/27/2021 2:22 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 5/26/2021 1:10 PM, Rod Speed wrote:
Larry wrote
On 5/26/21 5:47 AM, wrote:
On Tuesday, May 25, 2021 at 5:45:00 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
On 5/25/2021 8:30 AM, trader_4 wrote:
On 2021-05-23, Clare Snyder wrote:
There's a saying that goes something like this:
" Your right to behave like an asshole stops where the rights
of
others begin"
Anti vaxxers and other right wing libertarians need to take
it to
heart.

No, it is leftist morons who need to take it to heart. You
have no right
to demand that anyone be subjected to medical experimentation
via
"vaccines"
that have had no long-term testing and are not even FDA
approved. That is
YOU swinging YOUR arms/fists into others' noses making such
demands.
You have
absolutely no right to demand anyone to take *any* kind of
medication
or to
relegate "refuseniks" to 2nd-class status.

Vaccine "passports" (actually Soviet-style internal passports)
are
unlikely to survive a court challenge in the U.S., given the
strong
history of legislation and court deicisions in favor of
medical privacy
and forbidding such discrimination on that basis. Even the
Left's most
holy of holies - Roe v. Wade - was decided on the basis of
medical
privacy.

I will not be vaccinated any time soon. I will not cooperate
with vaccine
"passports".

Do yourself a favor and learn a little history about how and
why the
U.S. got our smallpox cases down to zero. Learn about the
history of
mandatory smallpox vaccination in the U.S. Learn about the PHS
731 (the
"yellow card"), how it was implemented and why it was required
(as a
"vaccine passport") to travel internationally for decades.
Don't be so
certain that the Federal government couldn't impose new
vaccination and
vaccination documentation requirements. And, just for your
information,
the rate of serious side effects and even deaths from smallpox
immunization was far higher than what's been found for any of
the
currently used 3 anti-COVID vaccines.

As far as being experimental, you are certainly correct from an
ethical
perspective. Even our military, which does impose mandatory
vaccination
for active duty personnel for many infectious diseases has not
done so
for the anti-COIVD vaccines. At least not yet. I have read
several
opinions from experts in medical-legal matters that the issue
of the
legality of mandating vaccination with an experimental vaccine
is not
settled law and therefore, how courts would rule is currently
indeterminate.

Pfizer has recently submitted a full licensing data package to
the
FDA and the other two are expected to follow soon when they
accumulate
the required set of 6-month minimum follow-up data. Time from
submission to full licensing by the FDA usually requires
several months.
At this time, nothing has appeared in the data to suggest that
ultimately any of the 3 currently used vaccines will not be
fully licensed.
I will wait a few years before I take any new "vaccine." Side
effects
will be reported during MY waiting period. I want to know how it
effects a lot of people before I'll be willing to take a covid
vaccine.
My immune system fights off viruses just fine and has done so
for over
6 decades.

--
Maggie

Cite for us any vaccines where side effects did not show up until
years later.
We have tens of thousands vaccinated now for over 6 months,
millions for
over 5 months. You're a coward, enjoying the benefit of the 170
mil Americans
who have been vaccinated, while refusing to take the
infinitesimal risk of
some adverse, long term side effect.

I enjoy the benefit of watching and learning from other people's
bad
decisions.

Do you also learn from their good decisions?

Life is all about risk vs reward.

Yes and there is no risk involved with a mask
and very real rewards.

Hogwash...

Your sig is sposed to be last with a line with
just -- on it in front of it, you stupid lying cow.

ummm it is ... perhaps your reader doesn't work correctly.

Every time you exhale into a mask, that mask captures the gunk you've
exhaled from your lungs. Your next breath you INHALE the gunk in that
mask and infect yourself all over again with the gunk your body
attempted to excrete out of it's system.

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that you have
never ever had a ****ing clue about anything at all, ever.

My dear ... if you cannot understand how exhaling or inhaling works,

I know you dont INFECT YOURSELF WITH THE GUNK YOU EXHALE,
you stupid cow.

You know? Who told you that?

Didnt need anyone to tell me that, INFECTION doesnt work like that.

Exhaling is for a reason

Yep, to expel the carbon dioxide that the body produces.

- to get rid of gunk the lungs reject.

Wrong as always.

And thats not INFECT anyway, you stupid pig ignorant cow.

Inhaling is for breathing fresh air into one's lungs.

Doesnt have to be fresh, you stupid cow.

I can't help you.

You cant even manage to help yourself avoid getting infected, you stupid
cow.

I wasn't trying to avoid getting infected because there's no way to avoid
catching viruses.

Thats what vaccinating does, you stupid cow.

So why did you get the flu shots, you stupid cow ?

Example: ALL the people who wore masks who STILL caught covid.

Wrong, as always. And thats true of the absolute vast bulk of those
who had enough of a clue to get vaccinated too, you stupid cow.