Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

On Wed, 2 Jun 2021 10:01:30 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

I know you do. It would be interesting to know if you would
still do that if you had to cut the throat of the animals yourself.

I know I would because I have done that repeatedly.

And shot stuff for sport too.

Not to forget that you also helped design a computer OS, flew planes,
accumulated endless riches and now troll on Usenet night and day (literally)
with all your riches! LMAO But for once I'm actually inclined to believe
that you shot animals for sport. It's typical of a sociopath/psychopath with
your mindset.

--
Marland addressing senile Rodent's tall stories:
"Do you really think people believe your stories you come up with to boost