Posted to uk.d-i-y
Spike[_6_] Spike[_6_] is offline

Default OT: Happy 'World Milk Day'. (Not if you are a dairy cow ofcourse).

On 02/06/2021 02:00, Fredxx wrote:
On 01/06/2021 22:09, T i m wrote:

We are an animal, with dietary need that include meat products. Now if
we had 3 stomachs then we could chew on grass for 24/7.......

And good luck on your 'natural hunt' with your 5mm canine teeth and
digestive system that can't easily process raw meat (like a leopard
has to as an obligate carnivore).

That is why we have developed cooking skills.

I think T i m is forgetting, in his rush to condemn, just how often he
virtue-signals his love of vegetable matter that has been highly
processed (at a cost to the environment and what he believes is 'global
warming') to look like, smell like, cook like, and taste like the very
things he condemns others for eating, in his anti-meat-eating crusade
thinly disguised as family-initiated 'veganism'. Note also that T i m
doesn't live on a diet of raw vegetables and fruit, in fact in his diet
there is a lot of processing both in the factory and at home.

--
Spike