Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default Happy 'World Milk Day'. (Not if you are a dairy cow of course).

On 01/06/2021 21:31, T i m wrote:
On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 13:32:10 +0100, "Brian Gaff \(Sofa\)"
wrote:

And this is news is it?

To many, of course.

Of course we know but while the world likes veal etc it will go on.

Not with the right education. Many people have done many things
considered 'acceptable' then that are no longer acceptable today and
especially re the treatment of animals.

The right education is that we have evolved to consume milk, that meat
and meat products feature in a natural balanced diet, and vegan diets
are known to have serious consequences on mental health and a child's
brain development.

In fact
if we wanted to we could use artificial hormones to make Cows express milk,

And reap the benefits in further worsening help issues.

You need a lot of help. I recommend seeing your GP ASAP.

but i myself do not eat Veal,

I never have either, nor 'escargot'.

the French do though.

Not everone who is French doesn't, especially all the French vegans.

99% of the French population are not vegans.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vegetarianism_by_country