Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_31_] Muggles[_31_] is offline

Default Oops, if you're unvaccinated.

On 5/27/2021 12:16 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 5/25/2021 11:47 PM, Bod wrote:
On 25/05/2021 22:41, Muggles wrote:
On 5/24/2021 2:17 PM, Rod Speed wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 2021-05-23, Clare Snyder wrote:
** There's a saying that goes something like this:
" Your right to behave like an asshole stops where the rights of
others begin"
Anti vaxxers and other* right wing libertarians need to take it to
heart.

No, it is leftist morons who need to take it to heart. You have
no right
to demand that anyone be subjected to medical experimentation
via "vaccines"
that have had no long-term testing and are not even FDA
approved. That is
YOU swinging YOUR arms/fists into others' noses making such
demands. You have
absolutely no right to demand anyone to take *any* kind of
medication or to
relegate "refuseniks" to 2nd-class status.

Vaccine "passports" (actually Soviet-style internal passports) are
unlikely to survive a court challenge in the U.S., given the strong
history of legislation and court deicisions in favor of medical
privacy
and forbidding such discrimination on that basis. Even the
Left's most
holy of holies - Roe v. Wade - was decided on the basis of medical
privacy.

I will not be vaccinated any time soon. I will not cooperate
with vaccine
"passports".

Do yourself a favor and learn a little history about how and why
the U.S. got our smallpox cases down to zero.* Learn about the
history of mandatory smallpox vaccination in the U.S.* Learn
about the PHS 731 (the "yellow card"), how it was implemented and
why it was required (as a "vaccine passport") to travel
internationally for decades. Don't be so certain that the Federal
government couldn't impose new vaccination and vaccination
documentation requirements. And, just for your information, the
rate of serious side effects and even deaths from smallpox
immunization was far higher than what's been found for any of the
currently used 3 anti-COVID vaccines.

As far as being experimental, you are certainly correct from an
ethical perspective.* Even our military, which does impose
mandatory vaccination for active duty personnel for many
infectious diseases has not done so for the anti-COIVD vaccines.
At least not yet.* I have read several opinions from experts in
medical-legal matters that the issue of the legality of mandating
vaccination with an experimental vaccine is not settled law and
therefore, how courts would rule is currently indeterminate.

** Pfizer has recently submitted a full licensing data package to
the FDA and the other two are expected to follow soon when they
accumulate the required set of 6-month minimum follow-up data.
Time from submission to full licensing by the FDA usually
requires several months. At this time, nothing has appeared in
the data to suggest that ultimately any of the 3 currently used
vaccines will not be fully licensed.

I will wait a few years before I take any new "vaccine."

Great, sooner you die of the virus the better.

Side effects will be reported during MY waiting period.* I want to
know how it effects a lot of people before I'll be willing to take
a covid vaccine.

Great, sooner you die of the virus the better.

*My immune system fights off viruses just fine and has done so for
over 6 decades.

Must be why you get the flu shot, you stupid cow.

It must really GET to you that I live my life as I see fit, huh?

It was a fair statement that you avoided dealing with.
You claimed natural immunity
Hypocrite.

People who resort to insults have zero ground to complain about how
thers respond to them.* You included ....

That isnt an insult, it’s a statement of fact, you stupid lying cow.

Pls provide valid empirical evidence that your insults are FACTS.

Otherwise, you're just providing ample evidence of your low IQ.

--
Maggie