Posted to uk.d-i-y
Commander Kinsey[_3_] Commander Kinsey[_3_] is offline

Default OT: Happy 'World Milk Day'. (Not if you are a dairy cow ofcourse).

On Tue, 01 Jun 2021 13:59:59 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article ,
NY wrote:
Tim

I've got a great idea. I'll carry on eating meat and drinking milk because I
put humans' needs/desires before animals'. You carry on not doing so, for
very valid ethical reasons (even if I disagree with them).

And let's neither of us try to foist our opinions on the other.

I think Timmy also needs to talk to a few leopards, etc, if he wants the
young of all species preserved.

Animals using another species for their own selfish needs is rife in
nature.

Just because someone else does something bad doesn't mean you should too.