Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew[_22_] Andrew[_22_] is offline

Default OT: Happy 'World Milk Day'. (Not if you are a dairy cow ofcourse).

On 01/06/2021 11:42, T i m wrote:
For those who don't realise just how much death is associated with the
dairy industry (I'm looking at the likes of you Commander Kinsey g),
here is a little video (graphic, so not suitable for anyone who
doesn't want to face the truth) showing the end of a very short life
for a pair of calves born into the dairy industry that are being
killed so that we can consume the milk meant for them (after we have
weaned, from a different species ...)

'65,000 male calves under a month old were killed in slaughterhouses
in 2020 in the UK' (plus those killed on farms).

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1806286909533965&id=389132994 582704&scmts=scwspsdd

Cheers, T i m

Nice tasty lunch for the local foxhounds though.