Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default OT: Happy 'World Milk Day'. (Not if you are a dairy cow of course).

On Tue, 1 Jun 2021 10:51:14 -0000 (UTC), jon wrote:

On Tue, 01 Jun 2021 11:42:59 +0100, T i m wrote:

For those who don't realise just how much death is associated with the
dairy industry (I'm looking at the likes of you Commander Kinsey g),
here is a little video (graphic, so not suitable for anyone who doesn't
want to face the truth) showing the end of a very short life for a pair
of calves born into the dairy industry that are being killed so that we
can consume the milk meant for them (after we have weaned, from a
different species ...)

'65,000 male calves under a month old were killed in slaughterhouses in
2020 in the UK' (plus those killed on farms).

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?

story_fbid=1806286909533965&id=389132994582704&sc mts=scwspsdd

....or a woman (not trans)

Quite!

It's actually quite sad how so many are completely ignorant of what
has to go on for us to be able to take the milk away from the young of
a different species, even thinking us 'milking cows' (/goats etc) is
something that has to be done 'anyway' and so we are doing them a
favour!

https://ibb.co/K63H7Rs
https://ibb.co/VDR6Mny
https://ibb.co/d7M0czM