Posted to uk.d-i-y
Spike[_6_] Spike[_6_] is offline

Default OT: How to attract cows

On 31/05/2021 17:41, T i m wrote:
"Commander Kinsey" wrote:

snip

Not because he is actually thick as such, just not bright enough to
realise how much he is showing everyone (well, those who don't have
him killfiled etc) just how much of a troll so left brainer he is (Not
all left brainers are trolls of course, just the lack of empathy and
no understanding of 'self' (self respect) mean they typically are).

Abuse, the final response of a lost argument.

Abuse is what you lot did when picking up on him using the wrong word.

No-one 'picked' on T i m for using the wrong word.

What T i m did was to refuse to admit he was wrong, instead using his
hackneyed tactics of deflection, goal-post shifting, and abuse, and it
was those tactics that were responded to. I'm sure that he still thinks
that 'eating meat causes antibiotic resistance in viruses' because it
suits his anti-meat-eating agenda thinly cloaked by evangelical
veganism. Heavens, I suspect he still believes that coronavirus sprang
from a wet market in China, for that very reason.

--
Spike