Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default OT: How to attract cows

On 31/05/2021 18:46, T i m wrote:
On Sun, 30 May 2021 18:26:25 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

snip

I take it you now have finally discovered that eating meat does not
cause antibiotic resistance in viruses. If so, at least you have made a
little progress. Not much, though, it has to be said.

So, does it cause antibiotic resistance in anything else? You'll get there eventually.

Sad isn't it. I don't think any of them have partners or close family
or they would have them sectioned. ;-(

I'm not fanatic, starting discussions on food in a DIY newsgroup. Nor do
I show signs of B12 deficiency. Nor do I suffer cognitive dissonance
from keeping pets.

You're expectation of precision in usenet posts is a clear sign of OCD.

It's the sign of something that's for sure! ;-)

There's no point in the humans in here arguing with OCD morons.

Quite. I wonder what must have happened in their life to make them
become like that? In Spukes case it was the trauma of seeing chickens
killed as a child. It obviously runs very deep in him and why he is so
jealous I can (easily) make lifestyle changes he can't.

The only OCD I show here is to correct lies propagated by the likes of T
i m / Trump. The issue is more about believing their own lies.

Get help.

The biggest step is always realising that they need help.

I'm not the fanatic starting threads on dietary beliefs.