Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default OT: How to attract cows

On Sun, 30 May 2021 18:25:07 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

snip
Not because he is actually thick as such, just not bright enough to
realise how much he is showing everyone (well, those who don't have
him killfiled etc) just how much of a troll so left brainer he is (Not
all left brainers are trolls of course, just the lack of empathy and
no understanding of 'self' (self respect) mean they typically are).

Abuse, the final response of a lost argument.

Abuse is what you lot did when picking up on him using the wrong word.

Of course, except they will never admit to that therefore see, let
alone accept it. And why would they, how would them admitting they are
LBD and unable to deal with such thing like others / reasonable people
going to help their stance.

Further, it's like wrestling a pig, you both get covered in **** but
they enjoy it. For the same reason (LBD), they have no understanding
of 'self' and so no 'self respect', something that would stop normal
people making stuff up and repeating it as fact. But it's not
surprising these particular trolls do it, they have *nothing* else.
;-(

You couldn't be bothered discussing the actual argument, instead you chose to analyse tiny irrelevant mistakes.

Not irrelevant to *them* because they think they can score points from
it. ITRW it just confirms how pathetic and childish they really are.

Hint, the word virus was nothing to do with it.

Quite, just that *FACT* isn't of interest to the Trolls, too busy
making up all sorts of BS and FUD as they dig their holes ever deeper

When you stop spouting nonsense like, "eating meat makes viruses
antibiotic resistant" we will have come a long way.

When you learn to substitute a word to find the real meaning, and manage to continue the discussion about antibiotics, we'll have come a long way.

Won't happen. One of the issues with being *that* LeftBrainDominant is
a complete inability to *unlock* some information when you believe it
to be true / relevant / correct. 'Normal people' are just talking
heads to them, a noise to be ignored and the only people they listen
to are those who happen to share the same POV as them. Anyone holding
a contradictory POV to them is the enemy. There is no discussion
because discussion requires skills they simply don't have, like
empathy. That's why they are petrified of me, them having the self
appointed 'duty' to 'correct' everything *they think* isn't true (even
when in most cases it is true) when I am happy to let them spout their
lies and BS knowing only they believe it.

So they are insignificant to me and (of course) knowing what I think
of them makes them even worse, 'how dare I have to audacity to ignore
them' etc. ;-)

If they had anything like a valid case, they would use it and wouldn't
need to resort to lies and bull**** (like suggesting I 'want' to eat
meat when the thought of it makes me feel sick. However, *IF* I wanted
to eat meat there is no one that would try or be able to stop me
(especially given I do all the shopping [1] and cooking)).

Bottom line, no matter how they try to deny it and lie otherwise,
every vegan is causing less harm to the animals (live stock and
wildlife) and the environment than any meat eater and most sensible
meat eaters accept that and either don't care, or don't care enough to
do anything about it.

Cheers, T i m

[1] I picked up something in Iceland the other day that I thought was
vegan but was vegetarian (it contained milk) so gave it to the guy
next door.