Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Large screen TV

Well maybe they think if you can afford 3 grand on a tv you can afford to
live in a property with big walls or employ a joiner to make a nice stand
for it. I'm not sure I'd want to stand mount something so big and top heavy,
asking for trouble if you ask me.
Brian

The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
Was idly looking at some 65" TV reviews, and the 'best buy' at 3000 quid
only came with a wall mount bracket. For table top or freestanding, you
had to find and aftermarket stand - they didn't even list one as an
accessory.

Seemed odd to me - despite having a largish living room there is nowhere
convenient I could wall mount a TV.

--
*'ome is where you 'ang your @ *

Dave Plowman