Posted to uk.d-i-y
Chris Holmes[_2_] Chris Holmes[_2_] is offline

Default inverter for Halogen Hob and Oven

Hi All€¦

Some years ago we hired a very posh very modern Broads Cruiser this was
kitted out amongst other stuff with a ceramic hob (halogen
I think) and a largish electric oven and separate microwave.

I cant remember what it had in the way of a fridge / freezer.

I do remember we had to run the engine to use the cooking appliances and /
or the electric heating.

All of this was run via an inverter. It seems lik we an awful lot of KWs.

What kind (and approximate cost) of alternator and inverter would be needed
for this?

--
Chris