Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] angelica...@yahoo.com is offline

Default How much does Discovery+ suck?

On Monday, May 31, 2021 at 9:16:42 AM UTC-4, Marilyn Manson wrote:
Heres a list of some of the technical issues with the Discovery+
streaming service. Im a couple of weeks into my free 6 month
trial and so far Im not impressed at all. Ive experienced many
of these issues, on different devices, including smart TVs and
Fire sticks.

https://help.discoveryplus.com/hc/en...chnical-Issues

I consider myself technologically savvy, but that doesnt mean that -
even though I can - I want to go through all the cache clears, app
reinstalls, router resets, etc. suggested as *possible* fixes.

Worst part is when its not even me thats watching, like when it crashes
while SWMBO is watching. I have to drop what Im doing and fix it for her.

Based on my experience so far, theres no way Id pay for this service.

We've been using Discovery+ for several months, and I don't recall any
issues. Or at least no more so than any other streaming interface. To
me, it seems like HBO Max is the most prone to getting itself locked up.

We watch exclusively on a Samsung smart TV.

Cindy Hamilton