Posted to alt.home.repair
Marilyn Manson Marilyn Manson is offline

Default How much does Discovery+ suck?

Heres a list of some of the technical issues with the Discovery+
streaming service. Im a couple of weeks into my free 6 month
trial and so far Im not impressed at all. Ive experienced many
of these issues, on different devices, including smart TVs and
Fire sticks.

https://help.discoveryplus.com/hc/en...chnical-Issues

I consider myself technologically savvy, but that doesnt mean that -
even though I can - I want to go through all the cache clears, app
reinstalls, router resets, etc. suggested as *possible* fixes.

Worst part is when its not even me thats watching, like when it crashes
while SWMBO is watching. I have to drop what Im doing and fix it for her.

Based on my experience so far, theres no way Id pay for this service.