Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default OT: How to attract cows

On 30/05/2021 19:22, T i m wrote:
On Sun, 30 May 2021 18:22:19 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote: snip

but I killed your neighbour slowly in a vat of hot water,

Did you know a lobster can live to around 100 years and there is
some suggestion that they don't 'pass out' when plunged into boiling
water but die a slow and painful death?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-42647341

I've *never* eaten lobster.

I think it's overrated.

I'd get a pretty similar sentence for both. But the third guy, I
boiled him for a short while then let him out with some burns which
healed up. That would be considerably less of a sentence. Torture
= bad, death = a million times worse. So the sentences should be
1, 1000000, and 1000001 units of jail time.

Yup, many actions we apply to animals (live stock) would be
imprisonable if not done by 'a professional.

And it's disgusting that you condone the acts of cruelty,like hanging an
animal by it's legs, alive whilst being bled out.