Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

On Mon, 31 May 2021 03:09:12 +1000, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

The frustrating thing is that there must be loads of spare TV surface
mounting stands about, but unlike rear mount options there does not seem
to be any agreed standard for fixing centres etc.

I had no difficulty in finding a table stand with VESA standard holes

But do you know that that TV has VESA standard holes.

He never said or hinted at anything like that, you abnormal,
auto-contradicting senile pest. He said that he had no difficulty in finding
a table stand with VESA standard holes!

--
John addressing the senile Australian pest:
"You are a complete idiot. But you make me larf. LOL"