Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair,alt.computer.workshop
Commander Kinsey[_3_] Commander Kinsey[_3_] is offline

Default OT: How to attract cows

On Sat, 29 May 2021 23:49:52 +0100, Fredxx wrote:

On 29/05/2021 22:31, T i m wrote:
On Sat, 29 May 2021 19:22:44 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

On Sat, 29 May 2021 08:58:41 +0100, Spike wrote:

On 28/05/2021 20:33, Fredxx wrote:
On 28/05/2021 20:07, T i m wrote:
"Commander Kinsey" wrote:

No, the main point is injecting animals which we eat with antibiotics makes *something* antibiotic resistant.

Quite.

That you jumped on him saying virus instead of bacteria is childish.

And not only the once and not only that particular troll.

So anyone corrects your lies is now a troll.

Assuming T i m can count, perhaps he should revisit his posts on the
subject, and see how many times he repeated "eating meat causes
antibiotic resistance n viruses" *after* having his 'mistake' corrected.

But he won't of course, he'll continue to cover his error by hurling abuse.

Are you really so thick you can't see the point he was making?

Ooooh, oooooh, I can answer that with an emphatic and unequivocal
*YES!!*

Not because he is actually thick as such, just not bright enough to
realise how much he is showing everyone (well, those who don't have
him killfiled etc) just how much of a troll so left brainer he is (Not
all left brainers are trolls of course, just the lack of empathy and
no understanding of 'self' (self respect) mean they typically are).

Abuse, the final response of a lost argument.

Abuse is what you lot did when picking up on him using the wrong word. You couldn't be bothered discussing the actual argument, instead you chose to analyse tiny irrelevant mistakes.

Hint, the word virus was nothing to do with it.

Quite, just that *FACT* isn't of interest to the Trolls, too busy
making up all sorts of BS and FUD as they dig their holes ever deeper

When you stop spouting nonsense like, "eating meat makes viruses
antibiotic resistant" we will have come a long way.

When you learn to substitute a word to find the real meaning, and manage to continue the discussion about antibiotics, we'll have come a long way.