Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default OT: How to attract cows

On 29/05/2021 11:46, T i m wrote:
On Sat, 29 May 2021 10:15:46 +0000, Spike
wrote:

snip

There is no point arguing with you because you have no interest (or
ability) to comprehend the *actual* events and the spirit of the post.

It is nonsense when you recall that your original point was "eating meat
causes antibiotic resistance in viruses",

That was no more than a brain fart. You aren't (because you don't have
the choice / don't want to take the spirit of the point, along with
everything I was stating at the time) adding 2+2 and making 4. You
*will* continue to make 5 because that's your MO.

Your drivel is a continuous brain fart peddling lies. We made 2=2=4,
with back-pedalling you now seem to agree the answer is now 4 too. It's
call progress.

But I get it, If you are trapped in that sort of inflexible mind then
*of course* you will completely miss the point of something if you
think that will further your cause. You are probably actually serious
in your inability to see the truth and I pity you for that.

We are flexible. We're not the fanatical troll desperately peddling lies.

which you have now tried to
excuse by deflection, shifting your ground,

Nope. My understanding of the point that consuming antibiotics that
are present in animal flesh has contributed to making mankind
'antibiotic resistant' is what you should have taken away from that,
not the 'mistake of adding 'viruses'. But you don't actually care
about the point do you?

It's not as clear-cut as you would have us believe. If it concerns you,
why don't you campaign for its ban on animals?

and hurling abuse

Aww, diddums. Do you not consider that your incessant instance that
black is white is not also abuse? The constant accusations that I was
stating an incorrect fact when it's obvious to all (but trolls) that
it was a simple (wording, not spirit meaning) mistake?

The spirit is that you were peddling lies.

- so you
recognise that you were wrong but just can't admit it.

I have recognised and admitted the typo / mistake about the including
of the word 'virus' from the beginning, just that you don't want to
see / accept that because then it would remove your *bogus* attempt to
undermine my statement and spread further FUD wouldn't it.

Perhaps you will recognise the other lies (aka your mistakes) to be what
they are. We live in hope.

Is that a fuzzy-logic right-brain thing?

No, it's a perfectly normal and 'human' thing so *of course* you would
have no idea about that. But hey, you don't need to know do you, you
can just choose to put emphasis on anything you want and make up what
you want (and will). Shame it never helps your cause ...

Fanaticism is not normal.