Posted to uk.d-i-y
Spike[_6_] Spike[_6_] is offline

Default OT: How to attract cows

On 29/05/2021 09:09, T i m wrote:
On Fri, 28 May 2021 20:41:18 +0100, bert wrote:

Neither he nor I think it has anything to do with 'viruses' when you
take the word literally. The spirit of the point is humanity becoming
antibiotic resistant *partly because* of our ingestion of antibiotics,
even at low (current science 'acceptable' levels) when we consume
meat.

Nonsense.

Fact, as you will go onto confirm ...

The resistance to antibiotics is coming largely from
oversubscribing by doctors particularly when faced with a patient
expecting them for a viral infection,

So, how is that 'nonsense' when I said "The spirit of the point is
humanity becoming antibiotic resistant *partly because* of our
ingestion of antibiotics ..."

It is nonsense when you recall that your original point was "eating meat
causes antibiotic resistance in viruses", which you have now tried to
excuse by deflection, shifting your ground, and hurling abuse - so you
recognise that you were wrong but just can't admit it.

Is that a fuzzy-logic right-brain thing?

--
Spike