Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default OT: How to attract cows

On Fri, 28 May 2021 20:41:18 +0100, bert wrote:

snip

Neither he nor I think it has anything to do with 'viruses' when you
take the word literally. The spirit of the point is humanity becoming
antibiotic resistant *partly because* of our ingestion of antibiotics,
even at low (current science 'acceptable' levels) when we consume
meat.

Nonsense.

Fact, as you will go onto confirm ...

The resistance to antibiotics is coming largely from
oversubscribing by doctors particularly when faced with a patient
expecting them for a viral infection,

So, how is that 'nonsense' when I said "The spirit of the point is
humanity becoming antibiotic resistant *partly because* of our
ingestion of antibiotics ..."

The answer of course is that it isn't nonsense and *all* the science
backs the fact that our consumption of animal flesh where those
animals have been given antibiotics *is* having a negative impact on
us and or general resistance.

so your "mistake" was significant
as it demonstrates the ignorance on the subject.

Only to a left brainer desperate to score a point (and faceplanting).

Second cause is people
not completing the course when given antibiotics.

Irrelevant to the fact that we are gaining some antibiotic resistance
from consuming animal flesh that contains antibiotics. A source we
wouldn't be adding to the pot if we weren't causing pain, suffering,
exploitation and death to sentient creatures and consuming their
(*their* not for you) flesh.

https://www.pewtrusts.org/-/media/as...use_tables.pdf

*Only* trolls and desperate carnists would think that making the
*mistake* of saying 'virus' was ever an issue, because they are so
desperate to cling onto anything they can.

Wriggle wriggle wriggle

Yup, you will try and just faceplant again (well done)!

Anyone continuing to highlight that mistake as if it was ever
suggested as a fact or ever relevant to the point has shown them up to
be the desperate troll they are.

Wriggle wriggle wriggle.

See above.

Just give up mate. You really don't get it (and never will) because
you 1) can't and 2) don't want to.

Just keep digging though ...!!

Cheers, T i m