Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkieİ Tekkieİ is offline

Default Oops, if you're unvaccinated.

On Wed, 26 May 2021 17:07:10 -0700, Bob F posted for all of us to digest...

On 5/26/2021 4:43 PM, Frank wrote:
On 5/26/2021 6:29 PM, Scott Lurndal wrote:
writes:
On Wed, 26 May 2021 14:08:06 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Sad that the person you trust the least and has the most certified lies
is the President of the United States.

I do think it is funny that every time Trump had anything wrong in a
statement it was a lie but when Joe babbles gibberish he is just
confused or misinformed. I guess he gets extra sympathy for being a
doddering old fool.

Where, exactly, has President Biden "spouted gibberish"?

What universe are you living in?

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...6FORM%3DRESTAB

trump did it every day. Show us something recent that verifies you fantasy.

I have been extremely glad to listen to a president that speaks like an
adult, not a petulant 5 year old.

And you said you weren't going to get into politics again... Liar, you make
some fine on topic posts to a.h.r but you just can't leave politics out can
you?

--
Tekkie