Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default OT: How to attract cows

On Thu, 27 May 2021 14:37:45 -0400, wrote:

snip

If I'm OCD in your eyes for correcting the nonsense pedalled by a
fanatical vegan, then so be it.

Not necessarily OCD, "ignorant" is a better word.

I don't think Fredxx is ignorant, other than of human relations,
morals and ethics and it is so because he lacks empathy and that is
something he has little control over. ;-(

He has stated that his 'mission' / 'duty' is to correct what *he*
considers to be any misinformation or 'nonsense' I discuss here whilst
patently lying about pretty well everything at the same time.

Examples like that I am jealous that I'm not allowed meat, when I do
the shopping and cooking and for a partner who is more than happy with
whatever I cook her. It's just that we are now both vegan and so I
don't buy so don't cook anything animal based because *we* have chosen
that lifestyle change.

The Fredxx troll has *no way* of being able to substantiate such a
bogus claim and it's highly illogical and would be seen as highly
unlikely by anyone who knows me or understands the spirit of my
passion to protect innocent creatures from unnecessary death and
exploitation.

Yet in spite of all that the Fredxx troll continues to repeat all
sorts of obvious BS because his 'condition' (of whatever allows him to
do all this trolling) *forces* him to do so. He is *completely* unable
to back down from anything, no matter how bogus, irrational or
fabricated, as long as it looks like it's attacking me or my message
(but mainly me). (Like my casual use of the words 'virus' and
'antibiotics' when I used it as someone might say 'Hoover' when they
really should have said 'suction cleaner').

He attacks me (whilst I completely ignore him) because he is petrified
of me, petrified I will somehow stop him continuing to cause pain,
suffering, exploitation and death to innocent and sentient creatures
because that's what he likes to do, further, that's what he sees no
issue in anyone doing and there is nothing wrong that we do. They are
'only' animals and he is god. He doesn't GAF about the animals (and
comes out with 'welfare improvements' that still mean the animals
suffer, are exploited and die) but tries to suggest that he cares
about animals (by killing and exploitation them) and I don't (when I
neither kill nor exploit them)??

He makes up things and lies about me then in another thread will try
to offer me help like nothing has happened or that anyone might not
think that sick or weird.

Like I said, he obviously can't help himself and why I no longer enter
into any conversations with him on any subject.

The mere fact he seems unable to do the same is unquestionable proof
that he is being made to feel guilty by my comments and so he takes it
out on me ... and is a troll.

Cheers, T i m